Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hello Kitty as the Covers Elle Magazine Taiwan

Unique! That's all I can said about Hello Kitty as Cover on Elle Magazine December edition. I know that December is the month's awaited by everyone and Elle Taiwan makes December looks more perfect by make Hello kitty as they cover. Have you ever think cartoon character as cover magazine? Yeah, I know that Hello Kitty quite famous again right know, Sephora and Forever 21 makes collaboration with Hello Kitty.
I read an article, they said that Hello Kitty on cover follow the way Suri Cruise dressed. What do you think?  Is it same or not? I think that it's the same.
I think Hello Kitty fans will bough it! Even I'm not Hello Kitty fans, I will buy this magazine, cause the covers Unique and Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment