Wednesday, August 03, 2011

THE PRINCESS FROM NOWHERE

Hello Blogger!! I'm so exicted because this is my first post!
Today i will  post my outfit, that inspired from  Duchess of Cambridge or Catherine Middleton. For me, she has really good fashion taste. Every Clothes that she wears always look so stunning on her. And the last is I am a fan  of her hats.

Today I'm wear my Green/Black Striped Shirt from Zara. This Shirt make me look so feminine because the shirt have a shoulder pads.
Because this is my first photoshoot, I didn't have a idea about the pose. Just a simple pose but it's look gorgeous.

Wear it with my Maxi Skirt from Miss Selfridge and Black shoes from Mango.

So Happy, i can found this hat and now i wear it!! it make me really look like a PRINCESS but don't know from nowhere. LOL.

2 comments: